Water Filtration | Water Treatment
No Matter What Kind of Water You Have – City or Well – We Can Improve the Quality.
If you’re even mildly concerned about the quality of your home water supply, why take chances? Especially when scheduling a water quality test with CT Mechanical Solutions is quick, easy, and affordable.
Equally important, we’re not out to “sell you” a water filtration system. We ARE here to identify and solve problems. Which means you can trust us to give you honest advice and workable solutions. If the quality of your water is fine as is, we’ll tell you that and be on our way. If, however, we identify one or more water treatment issues, we’ll be equally forthcoming and present you with alternative recommendations on how best to improve the quality of your water.
And that’s a promise you can take to the bank.
Common Water Quality Problems
All across the state of Connecticut, our water quality specialists frequently encounter these home water problems:
- Hard water – You’ll notice mineral deposits on dishes and glassware, whites that just won’t stay white after washing them, unmanageable hair, soap scum in your tub or shower stall, and higher energy costs caused by mineral scale deposits inside pipes and on your appliances.
- Foul odors & tastes – This is frequently caused by above-acceptable amounts of chlorine in your water. Chlorine is a widely recognized health problem, one that can cause cancer at the extreme.
- Iron & Manganese Build-ups – The telltale signs are metallic-tasting water, red water, and red or rust-colored stains on plumbing fixtures.
- Turbidity – The most telltale sign is cloudy water cause by sand, silt and rust particles.
- Acidic Water – Water with low pH is caused by higher-than-normal amounts of acid. If you notice green stains in your toilet, bathroom sink, or on porcelain surfaces, you should have your water tested.
This isn’t a complete list of water quality problems, but we hope it’s enough to help make sense of problems you may currently be facing at home.
Water Quality Solutions | Soft Water System
Hard water is a very common condition throughout our state, especially in areas that depend on well water to sustain everyday living. With a water softening system from CT Mechanical Solutions, you can start looking forward to:
- Brighter whites from your laundry
- Less laundry detergent needed to wash your clothes
- Softer, shinier hair
- Softer skin
- A decreased reliance on shampoos and soaps
- A reduction in cleaning supply costs of 50% to 75%
- No more hard water spots or etching on dishes, glasses and crystal
- Improved water flow and pressure
- Improved water heater efficiency as the result of reduced mineral scaling
Whole-House Water Filter | Under-sink Water Filter
At Ct Mechanical Solutions, we offer water filtration systems for every identifiable need and budget.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Countertop filters provide a steady source of clean, healthy water and cost much less than bottled water.
- Under-the-sink water filters serve the same purpose as countertop filters. They’re small enough to fit under any sink.
- Whole-house water filters provide cleaner and healthier water from every water source in your home, including your toilets, washing machine, dishwasher, faucets, shower, and all the rest. This is the solution for people who want clean water…period.
Water Filter Service | Water Filter Repair
CT Mechanical Solutions not only installs the very best water softening and filtration equipment, we provide ongoing maintenance and repairs for your current system. And that includes most makes and models.
Contact us today to schedule service or request a free in-home consultation and water treatment system proposal.